Connect to SWAT

Foo Kok Wai kwfoo at hovid.com
Thu Nov 16 05:24:08 GMT 2000

Thanks for the feedback.

I can locate the file inetd.conf in my server but I do not know how to change
it. I do not find any "localhost" statement in this file.

Beside using localhost, I also can use the server name (http://server:901) to
access SWAT from the server itself. When I try it from another computer
using server IP address (http://192.168.0.10:901), it fail to locate server.

KW Foo