Users and shares

Peter Samuelson peter at cadcamlab.org
Tue Mar 7 04:22:46 GMT 2000

[John E. Malmberg]
> There is no problem with connecting using multiple users from the
> same workstation to the same or different share points on the a
> specific server.
>
> In addition, the connect to share dialog box in NT has a "Connect AS"
> option.

Try it: using Windoze Explorer, connect to two remote shares on the
same remote server using two usernames in "Connect As".  Whenever I try
this it says "The credentials supplied conflict with an existing
set of credentials".

Maybe the reskit utilities do something to get around this, I haven't
tried them.

Peter