Pls include Message-Id hdrs!! (Re: alternate mail archive)

Nicolas Williams Nicolas.Williams at ubsw.com
Wed Jun 28 13:34:37 GMT 2000

On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 04:04:23AM -0500, Peter Samuelson wrote:

> [Nicolas Williams <Nicolas.Williams at ubsw.com>]
> > Please include all the relevant headers in any mailing list archives
> > you set up.
>
> I think MHonArc does a decent job of this.  Would you mind checking
> http://samba.cadcamlab.org/lists/ to see if you have adequate
> information?

Message-Id is not included in that archive.

Compare these two URLs for the same message:

http://samba.cadcamlab.org/lists/samba-technical/Jun2000/00060.html

http://lists.samba.org/listproc/samba-technical/June2000/0060.html

> >  - From
> >  - Cc
>
> Unfortunately To and Cc are axed at samba.org, courtesy of listproc.
> Nothing I can do about that.  (Fortunately, according to Tim Potter,
> listproc's days at samba.org are numbered....)

Strange, they don't seem to be; check out:

http://lists.samba.org/listproc/samba-technical/
http://lists.samba.org/listproc/samba-technical/June2000/
http://lists.samba.org/listproc/samba-technical/June2000/0322.html

In that last page you'll find the following headers: