Printing to Win98 Machine

Artie Ball artie.ball at aacc.com.sa
Mon Jun 19 07:31:32 GMT 2000

Hi all,

	I have a small network set up, on which I have 3 Linux-Mandrake
Boxes and one Windows98 Machine.  On each of the Linux boxes I have
installed Samba 2.0.7, and everything so far has been a breeze and is
working fine......  with one exception.....  On the win98 machine, I
have an Epson Stylus printer which I am trying to print to from the
Linux boxes...... can I get it to work...... no!!!!!
	I've read (and re-read) the docs, the man pages, the examples,
the smbprint file.  Whatever I try, it just refuses to work, I going
round & round in ever decreasing circles and it's driving me crazy!!!!!
	Could someone please help me with this..... walk me through it.

	On a similar topic, when I run the 'printtool' command,
printtool tells me that samba is not installed (when obviously it is),
can anyone shed any light on this?????

Thanks in Advance

	Artie