2.0.7

Jeremy Allison jeremy at valinux.com
Fri Jan 28 19:32:49 GMT 2000

Edward Schernau wrote:

> any prediction on its release?
> --

Ok - I'm about to do a pre-2.0.7 snapshot. This will consist
of a tarball (no rpms) to allow people to *test* the codebase
on different systems etc.

I'm on a road trip to Europe (LinuxWorld Paris, Open Source
in Physics, Usenix in Malmo - I'm meeting up with Andrew for
this one :-) doing talks for the next 10 days,
I'll monitor the lists to check how people are finding it.

Once I get back, depending on what bugs people have found,
we'll either do an official 2.0.7, or a second pre-2.0.7.

Sound ok ?

Regards,

	Jeremy Allison,
	Samba Team.