need to send username to print command

William R. Knox wknox at mitre.org
Wed Feb 23 12:34:41 GMT 2000

You can use all of the macros in the "print command" parameter that are
available elsewhere, including %U. There are some printer specific
macros (including %s and %p, as well as %f (filename with full path) and
%j (job id, once determined)), but the list that is available everywhere
is, in fact, available everywhere.

--
			Bill Knox
			Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst