Strange network question.

Vasileios Zografos vzograf at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 18:00:26 GMT 2000

Ok ok ok Hello people,
Right....I have the following.
- A network of W98 clients connected on a LAN
- A samba server on a Suse 6.0 that works just fine
- A remote w98 client that wishes to connect with a modem.

So...my question is: How can I get this remote client to connect to the LAN
(somehow) and be visible to the Network Neighborhood. Can I do this through
samba? Or do I do this from W98 somehow? Or this thing cannot be done at
all.

Basicaly the reason why I want this remote client to login is to get
somefiles from the Samba server...and I do not want to use ftp.

Thanx...