smbpasswd problems

Paul Hewitt paul at livetoad.com
Sat Apr 15 14:15:34 GMT 2000

I don't have a solution, but then apparently
neither does anyone else here!  I wrote in
describing this same problem (on a Solaris box) a
while back, and several others since then have
noted the same thing, but so far the only real
response has been from Jeremy, who claims it works
fine where he is.  If you or anyone else figure
this one out, it would certainly help a lot of
folks...