HELP! multiple subnets/ network neighborhood browsing

Vadik vpet at iname.com
Sat Sep 25 12:04:23 GMT 1999

We have the following Network:

     +------------Router-----------+
      |                                              |
      |                                              |
      |                                              |
--Network (A)--               ---Network (B)---
   10.1.1.1/24                           10.1.2.1/24
Workgroup=NET1            Workgroup=NET2
   Win9x, PC (A)                     Win9x, PC (B)

PC (A) can browse all machines on Network A in NET1 and can see the NET2
workgroup. However it can't access the NET2 workgroup (it says the sharename
can't be found). PC (B) can view all machines in the NET2 workgroup, can
see NET1 workgroup, but also cannot view NET1. Both networks use the Samba
Server in Network (A) as the WINS Server = 10.1.1.1, which works fine. Also,
I can use WIN9x find-computer feature to find computers in the other subnet.
I just can't browse via the network neighborhood into the other subnet. I
have read all the documentation and tried all the suggestions.
 Any ideas?

Router - FreeBSD 2.2.8 with 2 ethernet adapters and samba 1.9.18p10
Our smb.conf file:

[global]
workgroup = NET1
interfaces = 10.1.1.1/24 10.1.2.1/24