Hey, remember me?

Jessica jessica_19 at mindspring.com
Sun May 23 00:58:20 GMT 1999

Hi!

My name is Amber. I just turned 20 in May.
I've always fanatasized about dating an older guy.

I am 5'8, have shoulder length blonde hair, medium size,
perky breasts, a great personality and a sweet smile.

If you want to meet me and see what I look like
or if you just want to hang out in cyberspace
Come over and visit me:

http://amber20.web1000.com

Love,
Amber

This message is sent in compliance with Senate e-mail bill 1618, Title 3,
section 301. Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
stopped by sending a reply to this email address with the word "REMOVE" in
the subject line.