SAMBA digest 2091

Brian Ginter brg at southern-air.com
Sat May 15 18:52:48 GMT 1999

I ran into this problem with an old DOS program on a Netware
server.  When I moved the program to a smaller volume the
problem went away.  I concluded that the old program had a
problem recognizing disk space on large volumes. Try setting the
max disk size option in smb.conf and see if that helps.
BRG