SAMBA 2.0.3

Sergio Pires de Albuquerque sergio.drtmg at mtb.gov.br
Fri May 7 15:39:25 GMT 1999

I had SAMBA instaled on my RHL 5.1 Kernel 2.0.34 a few weeks ago. I
upgraded the kernel along many packages it requires to 2.2.6. I had
samba-1.9.18p5 that worked well but I upgraded it to 2.0.3. After that
when I try to mount an NTFS Networked filesystem on Windows NT 4.0 it
fails with error code ERRnoaccess. I saw in a samba document that
smbmount isn't part of SAMBA package but SMBFS. I changed the binary
(smbmount) to SMBFS but it tells me that it needs mount version 6.
Does anyone can help me?

Yours,

Sergio