samba

fabiola_haro fabiola_haro at email.msn.com
Fri Jun 11 00:16:32 GMT 1999

We have install samba in our Sun Solaris environment, and we are able to add
one
client, however, adding more has not been a success.

smb.conf has the changes and when I tried to add one more user and mount my
pc
[client] drive to my server \\anyname\thenamegiveninsmb.conf it says that
name of
server doesn't match. Also, I tried to add another co-worker and he gets
connected
to the point it asks for his password, but it gives an error message that
his password
is not correct.

We tried to keep the logins and passwords consistent on the server and on
the PC.

Can you please help?

Thanks,
Fabiola