need help with Samba

Ken Gerdes texasreddog at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 13:57:35 GMT 1999

Hi,

I am using Samba v.2.0.3, and I have had no problems for the longest
time.  Then yesterday, when I tried to browse my Linux server, it
didn't show up in the Network Neighborhood.  So I stopped and restarted
the daemons 50 million times, rebooted the server several times, all to
no avail.  So then I downloaded the new beta version, and tried to
install it.  Trouble is, the samba site, nor the documentation contains
any kind of installation instructions.  Can someone please help me?

Thanks,
       Ken