How to burst this digest?

David S. Chappell David.Chappell at mail.trincoll.edu
Thu Jan 21 20:35:18 GMT 1999

I have noticed that using Eudora it is tedious to repond to a message in this digest.  Are there mail readers which can display this digest as individual messages?  I vaguely remember some discussion of this topic in the past.  I would like to contribute more answers to this list but the difficulty has discouraged me.