What defaults changed between 1.9.16p10 and 2.0.2 and where do I find a list of these changes?

Leeman, William E. BLeeman at Paymentech.com
Wed Feb 17 16:46:45 GMT 1999

I'm stumped!  We've been running 1.9.16p10 on an HP-UX 11.0 system with no
problems.  We setup 2.0.2 on the same system and can't access it now.  When
trying to map a drive from NT 4.0 SP3 WS I get the error, "The remote
computer is not available".  I've been trying to dig through the archives,
but apparently I'm not phrasing my search correctly as I do recall seeing a
list or message somewhere recently explaining which defaults changed between
the 1.9 versions and the 2.0 versions, but I can't find it now.  If I
shutdown 2.0.2 and start 1.9.16p10 I can connect with no problems.  Switch
back to 2.0.2 and get the above error.  I'm using the same smb.conf file for
both tests.

Thanks in advance for any help/pointers anyone can offer.

--Bill