errors can't find pid

samba samba at nigtevecht.xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 16 12:28:17 GMT 1999

Hello,

I am using samba 2.0.6 and FreeBSD 2.2.7.
Sinds my update from 2.0.5 I am getting lots off errors in my samba.log file
They look like: locking/shmem.c:smb_shm_unregister_process(475)
ERROR smb_shm_unregister_process : couldn't find pid 346 in file
/usr/local/samba/var/locks/SHARE_MEM_FILE.processes
Everyting works fine, about 60 users are using the system and it is running
without any problems.
I updated on 3 machines from 2.0.5 to 2.0.6 and they all give the same errors.

I just do not see it, I have been loking at the logfile and indeed thode pid's
seem to been there.

Can somebody show me the light??

Robert Soen