Port Forward Sendmail (fixed)

Ethan Vaughn vaughne at home.com
Wed Dec 1 15:41:00 GMT 1999

Port forwarding sendmail seems to be working perfectly now. I'm not sure what was causing the
lag in the mail getting into the boxes and it seems like I've still lost some of the earlier
messages. In the interim I may have changed something in the /etc/hosts file on one or both of
the machines but I'm not sure what made the difference. I'm sorry I didn't monitor it more
closely, but I had a lot going on with this server and was probably fixing a different problem
when this got fixed. I will however walk through the current settings and carefully note the
configuration.

Ahh, a journey through the ughknown.

Hats off to the Masq team and the Port Forward people.
Ethan Vaughn
vaughne at home.com