Logging reports - Network

Stephen Lavelle auswetbl at mail.austasia.net
Thu Apr 1 00:59:59 GMT 1999

I would like to log all network activity on the server -
ie have a continual scrolling list on one of the Vt's
How can I go about this? (RH 5.2 - Samba file/print/mail server to Win 9x
network)
Regards,
Stephen
Austanners Wet Blue Pty Ltd.
~ Australian Tanned Wet Blue Leather ~
110 Heales Road,
Lara, Geelong, Australia
3212
Tel:++(03)52742232
Fax:++(03)52742350
mailto:auswetbl at mail.austasia.net
The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential
and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are asked to respect that confidentiality and not
disclose, copy or make use of its contents. If received in error you are
asked to destroy this email and contact the sender immediately. Your
assistance is appreciated.