Windows NT in portuguese

Hedison Kiuity Sato sato at pppg.ufba.br
Wed Sep 30 13:24:29 GMT 1998

Hi,

Probably my problem can be helped by very specific people.  Anyway...

I am debuting with Windows NT (portuguese language version) and Samba and
experiencing problems because I unsucceed to map Samba to Windows with the
message "the account is not authorized to login from this workstation"
(this is my translation from portuguese).  The TCPIP connection sound good
as long as I can use telnet, ftp, X windows emulator from this
workstation.

We have PCs with Windows NT (in english) and Windows 95 (in portuguese),
and all are working fine.

Any guess?

Prof. Hedison Kiuity Sato                Fone: 55(71) 237-0408
E-Mail: sato at pppg.ufba.br                Fax:         247-3004
Federal University of Bahia
Research Center in Geophysics and Geology