NT machines can't see each other

Christopher Holmes holmes at papillonres.com
Thu Oct 22 13:54:01 GMT 1998

I recently set up Samba on a sparc 2 running sun os 4.1.3.  It's set up as
the browse master.
We have a few PC's running NT, 95, & 98.  On the NT machines, only the
unix box shows up in the network neigborhood.  Win95 & 98 are a little
weirder: some machines show up and others don't.

Any ideas on where to start?  I've read the browsing docs and everything
looks correct.

Chris

Christopher Holmes                      Phone:     978-371-9115 x12
Papillon Research Corporation           Fax:       978-371-9175
52 Domino Drive, Concord, MA 01742      Me:        holmes at papillonres.com
http://www.papillonres.com/~papillon    Inquiries: info at papillonres.com