non-digest format of this list?

Tom Diehl tdiehl at pil.net
Fri Oct 9 10:09:43 GMT 1998

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Heiko Nardmann wrote:

> I always get the messages of this list in a digest format.
> This is bad to handle, esp. if you want to answer a question found
> in the digest.
>
> Does everyone else also get the list as a digest?
> Is there a way to switch to single messages?
>
> If not how do I easily answer messages which the subject correctly set?
> Or how do I automatically split the digest into the separate messages?
>
> For your information: I use Netscape for reading if this helps.

As I understand it this list is ONLY available in the digest form to save money.
I would suggest a real operating system (if you do not already have one and
M$ anything does not qualify) and procmail. I use procmail here and cannot
even tell that this is a digest list.

......Tom			"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,
tdiehl at pil.net			 for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

	 Unix IS user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.