Help!

Panyarak Aaron Ngamsritragul panya at me.psu.ac.th
Thu Nov 26 14:44:43 GMT 1998

On Thu, 26 Nov 1998, max wrote:

> Anyone know how can i get Office97 over a Samba Server in perfect
> functions. How should i install it.

What I have done so far is copy the whole thing, or all you want from
Office 97's CDROM to a share.  Then from each win95 client, I just
executed 'setup' and when asked for the mode of install, I chose
'Run from CDROM'.  Anyway, using this method each client still have
to sacrify about 40MB for full installation.  It is a good trade
when compared to 210MB something if you install in each machine without
sharing resources.

Panyarak