Compiling in Linux

maillist at nighthawk.night-hawk.net maillist at nighthawk.night-hawk.net
Sat Nov 21 19:12:35 GMT 1998

I'm trying to compile Samba in linux slackware kernel 2.1.106.  I have
gone through the Makefile and tried all the different options.

I am not using PAM, using shadow passwords and even tried the
-DLINUX_BIGCRYPT in the makefile all with the same results.

gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 6
make: *** [smbpass.o] Error 1

Been looking around for any type of help for compiling samba but haven't
found any except problems with after compiling samba.

If this is the wrong list please let me know.

Thanx in advance.