Declare a SAMBA server (on SUN/SOLARIS) through WINDOWS NT

Jean-Francois CHAPELLE jean-francois.chapelle at notes.snecma.fr
Thu Nov 5 13:46:26 GMT 1998

I wish to install a SAMBA server, hosted on SUN/SOLARIS 2.5.1, to
access it with WINDOWS NT 4.0 (file sharing only !).

I search installation, configuration procedures and examples of
configuration files.

For this installation, do I declare my SAMBA server in the main
NT domain ?

Can you help me ?

Thanks.

Jean-Francois CHAPELLE       SNECMA Systemes - Service Etudes Logiciel
                             Site de Villaroche BP 42
                             77552 MOISSY-CRAMAYEL Cedex

Tel : +33(0)01-60-59-89-02                  Fax : +33(0)01-60-59-89-25

External email : mailto:jean-francois.chapelle at snecma.fr
Internal email : mailto:jean-francois.chapelle at wwbz0017.snecma

XEL Web Server : http://uwsu0037:8080