Sync browse list between multiple workgroups?

F.G.P. fgp at fgp.atnet.at
Fri May 8 06:11:17 GMT 1998

Hi

I am not an samba-expert, but I wondered why you use two diffrent wins
servers. Wins-Server translate netbios-names into ip-addresses, just like
dns-servers do for hostnames.
I would try to
.) Define a Local Master Browser in each subnet
.) Define a Domain Master Browser in each Workgroup
.) Define ONE of the Domain Master Browsers to be a WINS server, let all
	PC's and samba servers use this wins-server.

If this doesn't help, I would try only making the WINS server an Domain
Master browser, and the other Domain Master browser an Local Master
Browser.

Hope this Helps
						greeting, fgp