Can anyone please help me !

jan jan.ruediger at mannheim-netz.de
Wed Mar 25 21:47:22 GMT 1998

Hi all

Its terrible. I installed the SuSE 5.1 samba and configured it. I´ve
read all the DOMAIN.txt nad the DIAGNOSTIK.txt. All the thing in the
diagnostik.txt work. When log in to a win95 client without samba i can
browse all my shares. When i put my samba server as an NT server on the
win95 (as described in the DOMAIN.txt) there is no error message, win95
only wants to reboot the system. But when i then try to loggin win95
only says that there is no NT server available.

Can anyone please help me   I´m so confues.

thanks jan