File Corruption in NT workstation but not Win95

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Thu Jul 30 18:24:43 GMT 1998

> I ran over to my boss' NT 4.0 workstation, opened the shared
> volume (no problem), went to install -- oops, error executing
> the program.  So, I tried to create a text file with notepad.
> Looks fine.  Save.  Open.  Nothing there.  When I look on the
> UNIX system, it just creates a file of null bytes.

Check the MS knowledge base.  Seems like I remember seeing something
about this recently.  Thnk it was an older article though.

j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )