Strange WindowsME problem

Travis Roy travisr at mediaone.net
Thu Jan 1 17:47:57 GMT 1998

Okay, here's the deal, I had Win98 but it was giving me all kinds of issues,
but at least I was able to get to the samba mounts on my linux box. I
upgraded to Windows ME with a clean install, totally formated my drive.

Now, if I go to my network neighborhood I can see the computer, I can log on
to computer and see my folders, but when I click on the folder it hangs and
I can't see what's in the folder.

I currently have encrypted passwords in my smb.conf file on and I have wins
resolution turned off on my Windows ME box.

I'm running samba-2.0.7-21ssl on my RedHat 7 machine.

Thanks,
-Travis