Not getting access

Alan Halachmi halacha at montgomerybell.com
Wed Feb 18 14:47:37 GMT 1998

I had my samba server setup to run on a xxx.xxx.44.0/24 network and
everything worked fine... A few weeks ago, we expanded to a xxx.xxx.66/23
network and now nobody seems to be able to map to the samba server.  If I
run smbclient locally, I get this:
Added interface ip=xxx.xxx.66.0 bcast=xxx.xxx.67.255 nmask=255.255.254.0
Server time is Wed Feb 18 08:43:26 1998
Timezone is UTC-6.0
Password:

which is correct.  Why can't anybody map?!  Below is my smb.conf:

workgroup = ARGUS

[global]
	browseable = yes
	lock directory = /opt/local/packages/SYSsamba/var/locks
	domain logons = yes
	logon script = %U.bat
	security = USER
	wins support = yes
	preferred master = yes
	os level = 2
	domain master = yes
	guest account = guest
	password server = ARGUS
	username map = /opt/local/packages/SYSsamba/lib/users.map
	interfaces = 207.234.66.0/23
	hosts allow = 207.234.66. 207.234.67.
	map system = no
	map hidden = no
	domain master = yes
	preferred master = yes

[netlogon]
	path = /home/netlogon
	writeable = no
	guest ok = yes

[homes]
      guest ok = no
      read only = no
      writeable = yes
      path = /home/%u
      comment = Home Directories
      browseable = no
      admin users = halacha

Any help is appreciated,
TIA,
Alan

Alan Halachmi, Head of Internet Services| UNIX and Networking Consultant
Solaris Administrator/ Web Design       | Ingram Entertainment &
Montgomery Bell Academy                 |       SpeedServe, Inc.
mailto:HalachA at MontgomeryBell.com       | mailto:HostMaster at SpeedServe.com
http://www.montgomerybell.com           | http://www.speedserve.com