Linux printing to NT printer

Christian Barth barth at cck.uni-kl.de
Sun Dec 6 11:14:52 GMT 1998

> When I print to the //bob/hp720 share I see the print job arrive in the
> printer queue on
> the NT machine and appear to print only I get no output.  Event viewer
> logs the
> print job and the size of the file but states that the number of pages
> printed is zero.
>From this I guess that it isn't a Samba Problem. What are you trying
to print? Less than a page ASCII? The RedHat Control-Panal
Print-filter-Editor has an Option about "Form Feed at the End of the
Job". I woult try it.

Christian

  Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. Christian Barth

  Universitaet Kaiserslautern
  Lehrstuhl fuer Fertigungstechnik und Betriebsorganisation
  Abteilung Fertigungstechnologie
  Raum 42/472

  Postfach 3049
  67655 Kaiserslautern