Printing NT to Linux w\Cannon bjc-4000

Steven T. Hatton hattons at cpkwebser5.ncr.disa.mil
Wed Aug 26 03:38:18 GMT 1998

I am able to see my printer as a share.  Well better put, I see four
representations of my printer: ascii, lp2, lp-mono, and raw.  I tried
the naive thing and just  selected lp2 and added the cannon bjc 4000
driver for NT.  This didn't work.  I get an error report:
%%[ Error: undefined; offending Command: K ]%% . . . a bunch of strings
that I don't understand.  This does not look like the typical ps code
dump that I have seen before.  Is there an easy answer?  I'm using
S.u.S.E.  Linux 5.2 with the PS filter gadget that is provided with the
distribution.

TIA

Steve

--
The linux counter: http://counter.li.org    -Registered Linux User # 79059
S.u.S.E. Linux: http://www.suse.com

I think.
I think I am,
Therefore I am.
I think? - Graeme Edge of the Moody Blues