samba

Jan den Elzen J.H.M.den.Elzen at inter.NL.net
Wed Oct 15 11:03:41 GMT 1997

Hi,

W'll have a problem on our SUN Sparc server.
A lot of clients mounts a drive on this machine. That normaly goes well.

But since a copple off days w'll have a problem with the internel memory
(48 Mb).
I think that the problem occurs while the Samba processes did not killed
when a mount will disappeared.
So, the result is that it is not possible anymore for the O.S. to start
new processes because swap and internal memory are full.
Can anyone tell me of this is right and is there a way of  configure
Samba that this problem solved??
Thank you,

Jan den Elzen