Samba +IPmasq

Ian Dobson idobson at accpaconline.com
Sat Oct 4 00:07:12 GMT 1997

Some one please help..  I am running a Linux slakware box with ip masq
running and trying to configure samba for local access only.

I have 2 Nics, 1 to the cable modem and 1 to 192.168.1.254 (my local
subnet)

I need help configuring samba so my win95 pc's can see the whole
volume local only.  I don't want the universe to be able to see it.

whatever I do, win95 or WinNT can't see it, or map to it.  does anyone
have a smb.conf that they want to lend to me??? Please :)
or what the hell am I doing wrong?
Ian D..