Win95 Full System Backup to Samba box?

Arcadio A. Sincero Jr. asincero at erols.com
Tue Nov 25 23:48:15 GMT 1997

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997 Wayne_Johnson at candle.com wrote:
> Hmmm.  That's a possibility (at least for my NT full system restores).
> Is it possible to create a DOS bootable diskette with MSLAN, such that the
> LAN can bee seen by the network?  I've never worked with MSLAN on DOS,
> other than via WfW.  Is MSLAN downloadable from someplace or do you have to
> buy it from Microsoft?

	Free off ftp.microsoft.com.  I think in /bussys/Clients.

Arcadio A. Sincero Jr. a.k.a The TicK -=LpC=-
Undergraduate Computer Science Major/Linux Enthusiast/Competitive Bodybuilder
WWW: http://www.coming.to.a.web.site.near.you.com
e-mail: asincero at erols.com

"Only lamers quote themselves in their .signatures."
                                - Arcadio A. Sincero Jr., 1997