Amanda 2.3.0.5-Samba 1.9.16p11 PC backups...

Ernie Oporto ernie_oporto at MENTORG.COM
Fri Jul 25 19:33:27 GMT 1997

At 04:05 PM 7/25/97 -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>Ernie Oporto writes:
>> Also, the smbclient call only seems to be working for NT servers.  All of
>> the Win95 machines reject the connection.  The Win95 machines are set to
>> User-level access control to the same server that samba is running on.
>
>Well, if smbclient cannot access Win95 hosts, it is a problem in your
>Win95 configuration or in samba, not it amanda.

Ignoring Win95 for the moment, the server I *was* able to connect to is a
Windows NT machine.  Samba-amanda doesn't work there and gives the message
that I posted.

-Ernie
--
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/9276