binaries / rtf / message format

Darrin M. Gorski dgorski at ford.com
Fri Aug 29 16:33:22 GMT 1997

On Fri, 29 Aug 1997, Erwin Authried wrote:

> I agree. I would like the mailing list set up in a way that all postings that have
> a Subject line of "Re: SAMBA Digest ..." are bounced.
> That would give everybody who made a reply to a digest by mistake a chance to
> correct the problem.
>
> Erwin

Sounds like a job for procmail (on your system).

                                [Darrin]

 "I have no special gift. I am only passionately curious."
				- A. Einstein

Darrin M. Gorski, Research Computer Systems Network Support
Scientific Research Laboratories, Ford Motor Company
Internet: dgorski at ford.com | Tel/Fax: +1 (313) 248-3753