Arg .. windoze 98 and Samba .. more problems

Arcadio A. Sincero Jr. asincero at erols.com
Fri Aug 15 12:28:30 GMT 1997

On Fri, 15 Aug 1997, Clive Messer wrote:
> Having installed M$ IE4 Preview 2 on a couple of NT4 workstations, the
> Samba server is no longer seen in Network Neighbourhood. However, 'Find
> -> Computer' (and typing the name of the Samba box) works. Perhaps this
> bug should be reported to M$. ;-)

	Yikes!  I'm about to upgrade to IE4 Preview 2 on my '95 box.  Does
'95 get this also?

Arcadio A. Sincero Jr. a.k.a The TicK -=LpC=-
Undergraduate Computer Science Major/Linux Enthusiast/Competitive Bodybuilder
WWW: http://www.coming.to.a.web.site.near.you.com
e-mail: asincero at erols.com

Come hang out with me on IRC at irc.linpeople.org or face me in Quake at
quake.linpeople.org!