[Release Planning 3.6] Samba 3.6.6 on Mai 24?

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Thu May 10 02:23:59 MDT 2012

Quoting Karolin Seeger (kseeger at samba.org):
> Hey folks,
>
> what do you think about releasing Samba 3.6.6 on Thursday, Mai 24?
> Are there any objections?

I would like to nominate #8598 as something that'snearly worth being a
blocker.

Indeed, not a block, but having the fix for this bug in one of the
upcoming 3.6.* and, at minimum, as something that really deserves
attention by someone in the Samba Team...would be great..:-)

I'm ready to help as much as I can to fix this because I'm badly hit
by this bug..:-)

Bug summary : can no longer "force user" to an AD or domain user in 3.6 (regression from 3.5)