The "homes" folder in Samba4?

Aaron E. ssureshot at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 06:44:09 MST 2012

Ricky,

I'm just curious since I was using logon script to create the home
directory's it was creating them with the proper permissions for the
user to access. With this method it seems that I have to manually modify
the owner of the directory after user creation. Am I missing something
or is this by design?

Thanks
Aaron