S4 Probs..

Collen cblijenberg at hermanjordan.nl
Wed Feb 1 08:51:39 MST 2012

ok, i'm getting there (not yet)

after removing ldblibs and pyldb (with corresponding devel libs)
the ldbsearch works again.
seems that fc16 installed his own version, and screwed up my s4 build.

but i'm back at wbinfo crashing (wbinfo -u) with 900+ users

if i use the the samba-tool to list my users, i don't get the id numbers
but i'm more concerned about wbinfo.

the search continues... (-:

anyway, thanx for putting me on the right track again..

cheers, Collen