Samba4 krb5 function to list spns for an entry

Gémes Géza geza at kzsdabas.hu
Sun Nov 20 13:33:01 MST 2011

Hi,

Working to be able to export a keytab for any principal I've been able
to do so by creating a slightly modified version of
source4/auth/kerberos/keytab_copy.c, in which each entries principal
name is compared with the given one. This way the entry is copied to the
destination keytab only when the principal names matches. However
iterating trough hdb-samba4 I've observed, that no spns get ever listed.
Is there any way, to retrieve the spns for a given entry?

Thank you!

Cheers

Geza