patches for time limited getncchanges

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Mon Nov 14 11:22:33 MST 2011

Hello Metze,

I'm planning to push tomorrow my patches for the isRecycled and for time
limited getncchanges.

The latter ones received a review from tridge, and for the first one
it's from you.

I decided not to include the patch
http://git.samba.org/?p=mat/samba.git;a=commit;h=cf1ba1db88311cf3cb97cb5ffc833036be5f0850
about the sorting or the lack of sorting for the base DN.

I think it's worthwhile not to sort as we can cope with it and my tests
with windows has shown that windows can cope too.
It saves us a big sort that can costly on a big amount of objects, but I
don't want to delay too much my patches for something that is not
currently critical.

Then branch I plan to push is at
http://git.samba.org/?p=mat/samba.git;a=commit;h=cf1ba1db88311cf3cb97cb5ffc833036be5f0850.

If no objection I'll push it.