patch for final fix for infinite loop when w2k8r2 join s4 domain

Stefan (metze) Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Tue Jul 19 01:48:24 MDT 2011

Hi Matthieu,

> Can someone DRS oriented (tridge, metze, kamen, ...) give me a review on
> this patch.
>
> This patches fixed a inifinite loop in w2k8r2 when joining a s4 domain
> where a couple of deleted objects have deleted linked attributes.

Don't we need to handle that when the object is deleted with LDAP delete?
And I guess the behavior should depend on the recycle-bin feature.

Please don't push this to master, before we have discussed the above
problems.

If you have it in autobuild already, you can cancel by pushing origin/master
to the autobuild tree.

metze