How to build samba which did not dependent on libsendfile.so.1 on solaris

jinyunshuai jinyunshuai at 126.com
Mon Feb 14 00:46:23 MST 2011

Hi Team,
I want to build samba which did not dependent on libsendfile.so.1  on solaris
I have tried with
./configure  --with-sendfile-support=no
and
./configure  --without-sendfile-support
but the built smbd is also dependent on libsendfile.so.1.

I found that if I remove libsendfile.so.1 from my building machine then the built smbd will not dependent on libsendfile.so.1.
But i did not want to remove libsendfile.so.1 .

Is there other way to build samba which did not dependent on libsendfile.so.1?

Thanks.