make test TESTS=acl.python fails

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Thu Feb 10 04:00:27 MST 2011

Andrew,

the wrong integer types prick my eyes when I'm looking over a code part
- and I just find it more easy to have this right. But also here the
primary reason was to analyse if the mentioned problem (failing ACL
tests) could derive from these files - but I do not think so.
And at the same time I've done these corrections. And please don't
forget - I'm not really the only one which does such changes - I have
seen a similar patch from obnox applied on s3. But if you are really
unhappy then we should forget about this patch.

The second patch however fixes format specifiers on outputs - which I
appreciate to have applied.

Cheers,
Matthias