s4:Disabling read access for anonymous

Nadezhda Ivanova nivanova at samba.org
Mon Sep 27 22:35:09 MDT 2010

Hi Lukasz,
Disabling access for anonymous, as well as access checks on attribute and
object reads is finally in master. It is still experimental, and seems to
mess up performance, doubling "make test" time. For these reason it is
disabled by default until the issues are resolved. If you need it, however,
you can enable it by adding acl:search=true in your smb.conf.

Regards,
Nadya