[Patch] myldap-pub.py

Lukasz Zalewski lukas at dcs.qmul.ac.uk
Thu Sep 9 10:52:27 MDT 2010

On 09/09/2010 05:43 PM, Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer wrote:
> Hi Lukasz,
>
> yeah - now it's fine.
>
> Btw: Luke, metze, should we include this in our source tree?
>
> Matthias

Matthias,
  I'm fine with it, but its really metzes call :). There are few things
to clean up, and few things marked TODO (such as domain trusts import).
I have another version of that script (with the ability to remove
attributes after they have been processed).

P.S. I will be using this script to do our ldap -> s4 migration very soon

Regards

Luk