autobuild failure for task source4 during test

Kai Blin kai at samba.org
Tue Nov 30 09:25:18 MST 2010

On 2010-11-30 15:25, Volker Lendecke wrote:

Same here.

My commit is a rewording of a section of the smb.conf manpage (see
8268e030235b6cb5e6288a53133bba1faa9e63b1 for the equivalent fix in 3.6)

I don't think this should be causing an error of
ERROR: Testsuite[samba4.drs.delete_object.python(vampire_dc)]
REASON: unable to set up environment vampire_dc - exiting

So, what's the way to proceed here? Volker's autobuild failed on the
same test with a different error, so that test is clearly broken. Would
a patch to disable the failing test be acceptable in a case like this?

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin