[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Wed Nov 3 15:14:42 MDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-11-02 at 13:31 +0100, Stefan Metzmacher wrote:
> The branch, master has been updated
>        via  102e5d1 MAINTAINERS: add myself as maintainer for tevent and tsocket
>       from  46e70a2 s4-selftest Run RPC-PAC against all the DC environments.
>
> http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=samba.git;a=shortlog;h=master
>

> - Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
> commit 102e5d101f6174e004d5b003a3a51c065c75b33e
> Author: Stefan Metzmacher <metze at samba.org>
> Date:   Tue Nov 2 11:32:30 2010 +0100
>
>     MAINTAINERS: add myself as maintainer for tevent and tsocket
tevent also contains pytevent at the moment, which is a Python module
that I've been working on in an attempt to integrate tevent with
twisted. Would it be possible for me to be the maintainer of that file
and tests, at least for the time being? These files, unlike the rest of
tevent, are not core infrastructure and are still under heavy
development. With that in mind, I think a different policy than the rest
of tevent is appropriate.

Cheers,

Jelmer